Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Le Scandinav Spa Collingwood

I had the intuition to check out Le Scandinav Spa in Collingwood today. I am not the type to fall for marketing gimmiks and I was quite concerned that I was departing with my hard earned cash to a slick real estate developer. However, the quality of the spa and relaxation effects of the various saunas, steams, cold baths, outdoor fires and reading rooms gave my soul the needed rest from the stresses of the modern world.

It was indicated that the regular time for the spa should be between 2 to 4 hours and I never thought I could last that long. However after a hot waterfall and cold pool refresher, I crashed in the relaxation room and had a great spiritual awakening while overlooking the blue mountain skyline.

Scandinavian women have beautiful skin for a reason, and this Spa is one of their secrets. Now you know their secret too.

Check out Le Scandinav Spa and get your mojo working.

The Adventure Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment