Friday, March 27, 2015

Upcoming Events - Momondays Hard Rock Cafe - How I Found My Zen- March 30th 2015

It is with great pleasure that I have been invited to share with the MoMondays community the story of Ski Zen Love and how I found my Zen when skiing  and surfing in North America in the late 1970s. The story focuses on connecting with your emotional intelligence, your innate creativity and pursuing your passions to the point of reaching the ultimate state of Zen.



The story will be the abbreviated version of how as young teenagers, with a deep passion for mountains, freestyle skiing and surfing we departed the beaten path of traditional education and pursued a voyage that took us to the beauties of North America youth culture in the late 1970's.

Please join me and the MoMondays crowd at the Hard Rock Cafe, Monday March 30th at 6:30pm upstairs. Tickets are available in advance or at the door.

Zenly yours,


The Adventure Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment